Feb 21 (Reuters) - Mack-Cali Realty Corp ::SEES FY 2018 FUNDS FROM OPERATIONS IN RANGE OF $1.80 - $1.90 PER SHARE.FUNDS FROM OPERATIONS AND CORE FUNDS FROM OPERATIONS PER DILUTED SHARE OF $0.50 FOR QUARTER.REPORTED NET LOSS OF $0.01 PER DILUTED SHARE FOR QUARTER.SEES 2018 NET INCOME AVAILABLE...
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Liberty Two Degrees ::LIBERTY TWO DEGREES - FULL YEAR DISTRIBUTION OF 59.22 CENTS PER UNIT.LIBERTY TWO DEGREES - FY NET ASSET VALUE PER UNIT INCREASED TO R9.86.LIBERTY TWO DEGREES - BALANCE SHEET HAS SIGNIFICANT GEARING CAPACITY.LIBERTY TWO DEGREES - PORTFOLIO VACANCY RATE...
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Charter Hall Retail Reit ::HY PROFIT FOR PERIOD ATTRIBUTABLE TO MEMBERS $80.8 MILLION VERSUS $178.9 MILLION .HY REVENUE FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES $117.9 MILLION, UP 9.1 PERCENT.INTERIM DISTRIBUTION 14 CENTS PER UNIT.
GDI Property Group Posts Hy Comprehensive Net Profit Attributable To Securityholders After Tax Of $18 Mln
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Gdi Property Group Ltd ::HY REVENUE FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES $39.2 MILLION VERSUS $39.8 MILLION.HY COMPREHENSIVE NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SECURITYHOLDERS AFTER TAX $18 MILLION VERSUS $53.7 MILLION .
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Kenedix Office Investment to acquire and to sell trust beneficial rights of properties
- RAIT Financial Trust announces Q3 GAAP loss per share $0.26
- Snow Park Capital asks Cedar Realty board to explore options for co
- Fair Value Reit announces changes on the supervisory board
- H&R REIT and H&R Finance Trust call joint special meetings to consider internal reorganization
- Grivalia acquires property portfolio for EUR 16.25 mln
- Great Portland says to sell London property Rathbone Square
- Grivalia Properties gets 50 mln euro loan by the World Bank
- Dream Office REIT qtrly FFO per share $0.65
- Kimco Announces Key Strategic Initiatives To Further Strengthen The Company's Long-Term Financial Outlook
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.