Edition:
United Kingdom

Business Support Supplies

Page 1

ITAB Shop Concept Q3 Operating Profit Down At SEK 45 Million

Friday, 25 Oct 2019

Oct 25 (Reuters) - ITAB Shop Concept AB ::Q3 REVENUE SEK 1.41 BILLION VERSUS SEK 1.48 BILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 OPERATING PROFIT SEK 45 MILLION VERSUS SEK 64 MILLION YEAR AGO.

Lammhults Design Group Q3 Operating Profit Up At SEK 15.1 Million

Friday, 25 Oct 2019

Oct 25 (Reuters) - Lammhults Design Group AB ::Q3 OPERATING PROFIT SEK 15.1 MILLION VERSUS SEK 9.9 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 NET SALES SEK 244.8 MILLION VERSUS SEK 221.1 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 ORDER INTAKE SEK 219.1 MILLION VERSUS SEK 204.2 MILLION YEAR AGO.

Acme United Reports Q3 EPS Of $0.30

Friday, 18 Oct 2019

Oct 18 (Reuters) - Acme United Corp ::ACME UNITED REPORTS 7% NET SALES INCREASE AND 30% DILUTED EPS INCREASE FOR THIRD QUARTER OF 2019.Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.30.Q3 SALES ROSE 7 PERCENT TO $37 MILLION.SEES FY 2019 SALES ABOUT $142 MILLION.

Zhi Sheng Group Holdings Expects To Record Loss Attributable For 9 Months

Thursday, 17 Oct 2019

Oct 17 (Reuters) - Zhi Sheng Group Holdings Ltd <8370.HK>::EXPECTS TO RECORD A LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE FOR NINE MONTHS.EXPECTED RESULT DUE TO OVERALL WEAKNESS OF ECONOMY, COUPLED WITH PROLONGED CONFIGURATION CYCLE OF CUSTOMERS.EXPECTED LOSS DUE TO SIGNIFICANT DECREASE OF OVER 50% IN GROUP'S REVENUE & GROSS PROFIT FOR 9 MONTHS ENDED 30 SEPT 2019.

Herman Miller Agrees To Acquire Majority Interest In Hay A/S

Tuesday, 8 Oct 2019

Oct 8 (Reuters) - Herman Miller Inc ::HERMAN MILLER AGREES TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY INTEREST IN HAY A/S.HERMAN MILLER INC - DEAL FOR APPROXIMATELY $78 MILLION.HERMAN MILLER INC - ROLF AND METTE HAY, CO-FOUNDERS AND CREATIVE DIRECTORS OF HAY, OWN 33% OF EQUITY IN HAY..HERMAN MILLER INC - UPON CLOSING CURRENT TRANSACTION, HERMAN MILLER WILL OWN A MAJORITY 67% INTEREST IN HAY.HERMAN - EXPECTS TO CONSOLIDATE HAY'S OPERATING RESULTS GOING FORWARD AND RECORD NON-CONTROLLING INTEREST FOR REMAINING 33% MINORITY OWNERSHIP STAKE.HERMAN MILLER INC - REVENUE FOR HAY'S MOST RECENT FISCAL YEAR THAT ENDED IN JULY 2019 TOTALED ABOUT $160 MILLION.HERMAN MILLER INC - TRANSACTION IS EXPECTED TO HAVE A $0.01 TO $0.02 ACCRETIVE IMPACT ON EARNINGS PER SHARE IN SECOND HALF OF FISCAL 2020.

Maximaa System Says Mayur Shah Steps Down As Joint MD

Wednesday, 25 Sep 2019

Sept 25 (Reuters) - Maximaa System Ltd ::MAYUR SHAH HAS VACATED HIS OFFICE AS JOINT MANAGING DIRECTOR.

Fireangel Safety Technology HY Revenue 20.7 Mln Stg vs 17.7 Mln Stg

Tuesday, 24 Sep 2019

Sept 24 (Reuters) - Fireangel Safety Technology Group PLC ::FIREANGEL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY GROUP PLC - HY REVENUE £20.7 MILLION (2018: £17.7 MILLION), UNDERLYING OPERATING LOSS £1.7 MILLION.FIREANGEL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY GROUP PLC - HY LOSS BEFORE TAX £3.6 MILLION (2018: LOSS BEFORE TAX £2.0 MILLION).FIREANGEL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY GROUP PLC - SECOND HALF OF 2019 IS EXPECTED TO DELIVER A PROFITABLE TRADING RESULT.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • Europe
  • U.S.
  • Asia

Sector Summary