Edition:
United Kingdom

Advertising & Marketing

Page 1

Stagwell Proposes Combination With MDC Partners

Thursday, 25 Jun 2020

June 25 (Reuters) - MDC Partners Inc ::STAGWELL PROPOSES COMBINATION WITH MDC PARTNERS.STAGWELL MEDIA - PROPOSAL VALUES MDC CLASS A SUBORDINATE VOTING SHARES ("CLASS A SHARES") AT $4.25 PER SHARE ON A FULLY DILUTED BASIS.STAGWELL MEDIA - RUN-RATE SYNERGIES ARE ESTIMATED TO BE $35 MILLION.

The Social Chain Establishes Joint Venture With Jassen GmbH

Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020

June 23 (Reuters) - The Social Chain AG ::JOINT VENTURE FOR EXPANSION IN MOST IMPORTANT GLOBAL GROWTH MARKET.JOINT VENTURE WITH JASSEN GMBH.PLANNED JOINT VENTURE, WITH 51 PERCENT OF SHARES HELD BY SOCIAL CHAIN AG.

AMM Buys 100% Of Pubblicità Locale For EUR 0.3 Mln

Friday, 12 Jun 2020

June 12 (Reuters) - Amm SPA ::BUYS 100% SHARE CAPITAL OF PUBBLICITÀ LOCALE FOR EUR 300,000.

Be Heard Says In Advanced Talks With MSQ Partners On Possible Cash Offer Of 0.5 Pence/Share

Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020

June 9 (Reuters) - Be Heard Group PLC ::STATEMENT RE POSSIBLE OFFER.IN ADVANCED DISCUSSIONS WITH MSQ PARTNERS LIMITED REGARDING A POSSIBLE CASH OFFER OF 0.5 PENCE PER BE HEARD SHARE FOR COMPANY.POTENTIAL OFFEROR EXPRESSLY RESERVED RIGHT TO CUT OFFER CONSIDERATION BY AMOUNT OF ANY DIVIDEND OR OTHER DISTRIBUTION OR RETURN OF CAPITAL.

Mediacap Signs Letter Of Intent Regarding Merger Between LTTM And Gameset

Monday, 1 Jun 2020

June 1 (Reuters) - Mediacap SA ::SIGNS LOI REGARDING MERGER BETWEEN LTTM AND GAMESET.

DigiTouch To Buy Conversion-Nextmove Group

Monday, 18 May 2020

May 19 - DigiTouch SpA ::SAID ON MONDAY UNIT SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH CONVERSION-NEXTMOVE FOR ACQUISITION OF GROUP.ACQUISITION TO BE MADE IN TWO PHASES.CO TO BUY 70% OF CONVERSION FOR EUR 357,000 BY END-JUN 2020.REMAINING 30% TO BE BOUGHT BY 30 JUN 2022 FOR A PRICE BETWEEN EUR 225,000 AND EUR 450,000.ACQUISITION IN LINE WITH STRATEGIES OUTLINED IN CO 2018-2020 INDUSTRIAL PLAN.

Newborn Town Says Agreed To Buy Wealth Management Product Of Rmb150 Million

Wednesday, 13 May 2020

May 13 (Reuters) - Newborn Town Inc <9911.HK>::AGREED TO BUY WEALTH MANAGEMENT PRODUCT OF RMB150 MILLION.

Mavshack Enters Into LOI For Acquisition

Tuesday, 14 Apr 2020

April 14 (Reuters) - Mavshack AB (publ) ::EXPANDS WITHIN B2B-SEGMENT, ENTERS INTO LETTER OF INTENT FOR ACQUISITION.PURCHASE PRICE AMOUNTS TO SEK 2 MILLION.YOUR IT TO ACQUIRE 100% OF SHARES IN KARLSTADSBASERADE PARTNER 54 I KARLSTAD AB.

Hakuhodo Says All Conditions Have Been Met In Tender Offer For Taiwan's Growww Media

Tuesday, 14 Apr 2020

April 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Hakuhodo Dy Holdings Inc <2433.T>::ALL CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET IN TENDER OFFER FOR TAIWAN'S GROWWW MEDIA.

Hakuhodo Says All Conditions Have Been Met In Tender Offer For Taiwan's Growww Media

Tuesday, 14 Apr 2020

April 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Hakuhodo Dy Holdings Inc <2433.T>::ALL CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET IN TENDER OFFER FOR TAIWAN'S GROWWW MEDIA.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • Europe
  • U.S.
  • Asia

Sector Summary