WOLFSBURG, Germany Volkswagen is more focussed on its multi-billion-euro shift towards electric vehicles and transport services than any potential sale of motorcycle brand Ducati or transmissions maker Renk, its head of strategy told Reuters.
SHANGHAI/BEIJING China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd is interested in bidding for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) , a company official said on Monday, confirming reports it is pursuing all or part of the owner of the Jeep and Ram truck brands.
China's largest SUV manufacturer Great Wall Motor Co Ltd is interested in bidding for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) , a company official said on Monday.
SEOUL South Korea's new antitrust chief said he has been in talks with the autos-to-steel conglomerate Hyundai Motor Group about overhauling its complex ownership structure, which critics say gives too much power to its controlling family at the expense of shareholders.
MILAN Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) has not been approached by China's Great Wall Motor regarding its Jeep sport utility vehicles brand nor any other matters relating to its business, the company said in a statement on Monday.
LONDON European stocks fell further early on Monday as geopolitical jitters trickled over from Asian trading, though carmaker Fiat Chrysler and mining stocks helped limit losses.
SHANGHAI China's Great Wall Motor is interested in acquiring Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), a Great Wall official told Reuters on Monday.
SEOUL South Korean shipper Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd (HMM) is in talks with BlackRock Inc about a potential investment but details have yet to be discussed, a HMM spokesman said on Monday.
BERLIN Volkswagen has decided to go ahead with production of an electric version of its classic Microbus camper van as it seeks to boost its electric vehicle credentials.
A former senior official at the United Auto Workers trade union was charged on Friday with conspiring with other union officials to accept improper payments from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV officials over a four-year period.
- Britain confident of moving onto second phase of Brexit talks
- Britain's current account deficit was bigger than thought in 2015 - ONS
- Ten sailors missing after U.S. warship, tanker collide near Singapore |
- Total boosts North Sea business with $7.5 billion Maersk Oil deal
- Britain's Big Ben falls silent for four years of renovation work
- Britain to treat internet hate crime as seriously as offline offences
- Despite losing terrain, Islamic State's attacks rose in 2016 - study
- Hong Kong property investors go trophy hunting in London despite Brexit
- Police extend search for Barcelona attack van driver outside Spain |
- Finnish police request detention of five suspects over knife attack