LONDON Britain's markets watchdog told financial advisers on Tuesday they face a two-year crackdown to stop unsuitable advice, investment scams and excessive fees.
Latest Pension News
- British pension schemes warn on cost of fossil fuel divestment
- Britain’s biggest local government pensions ditch hedge funds for wind farms
- Global funds maintain defensive holding pattern in December: Reuters poll
- Recession, robots and rockets: another roaring 20s for world markets? |
- Dismal decade for emerging markets casts pall over repeated 'buy' notes
Recent Pension News
LONDON British banks approved the highest number of mortgages in more than four years in December, industry group UK Finance said on Monday, adding to signs of a turnaround in the country's housing market since last month's election.