Bank of Commerce names new CEO
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH.O) said it named Patrick Moty as chief executive.
Moty was recently named the interim CEO, after the company placed former CEO and President Michael Mayer on administrative leave and then terminated his employment contract. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day