Bank of Commerce names new CEO
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH.O) said it named Patrick Moty as chief executive.
Moty was recently named the interim CEO, after the company placed former CEO and President Michael Mayer on administrative leave and then terminated his employment contract. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the UK |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll