Blunt named as Britain's first ambassador to Kosovo
LONDON (Reuters) - The government appointed David Blunt as its ambassador to Kosovo on Wednesday, formalising diplomatic relations just three days after Kosovo declared independence from Serbia.
Blunt has worked for the British Foreign Office since 1978 and has been head of the British office in Pristina -- now the British embassy -- since January 2006.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- GE in talks to buy France's Alstom - Bloomberg
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |