Blunt named as Britain's first ambassador to Kosovo
LONDON (Reuters) - The government appointed David Blunt as its ambassador to Kosovo on Wednesday, formalising diplomatic relations just three days after Kosovo declared independence from Serbia.
Blunt has worked for the British Foreign Office since 1978 and has been head of the British office in Pristina -- now the British embassy -- since January 2006.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Insight - Frankfurt exchange's China dream turns to nightmare
- Arab Bank liable over Hamas attacks - U.S. jury
- French national taken in Algeria, group claims kidnapping