Blunt named as Britain's first ambassador to Kosovo
LONDON (Reuters) - The government appointed David Blunt as its ambassador to Kosovo on Wednesday, formalising diplomatic relations just three days after Kosovo declared independence from Serbia.
Blunt has worked for the British Foreign Office since 1978 and has been head of the British office in Pristina -- now the British embassy -- since January 2006.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry - coastguard |