Blunt named as Britain's first ambassador to Kosovo
LONDON (Reuters) - The government appointed David Blunt as its ambassador to Kosovo on Wednesday, formalising diplomatic relations just three days after Kosovo declared independence from Serbia.
Blunt has worked for the British Foreign Office since 1978 and has been head of the British office in Pristina -- now the British embassy -- since January 2006.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Osborne says vindicated by growth rebound, vows to stay on course |
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources