Moreau agrees deal with Caisse d'Epargne for 2010
COLMAR (Reuters) - France's Christophe Moreau will join the Caisse d'Epargne team next season, the Spanish outfit said Friday.
"Christophe Moreau, who rides this year with the team Agritubel, will in 2010 defend the colours of Eusebio Unzue's team," Caisse d'Epargne said in a statement.
Moreau, 38, had said he would retire at the end of the season.
He was one of the riders involved in the Festina drugs scandal that rocked the Tour de France in 1998.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal Thursday - officials
- St James's Place outperforms as FTSE stages late rally
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Barclays sets aside 500 million pounds for FX fines as profits rise |
- Shell outpaces peers with profit growth, keeps spending