Moreau agrees deal with Caisse d'Epargne for 2010
COLMAR (Reuters) - France's Christophe Moreau will join the Caisse d'Epargne team next season, the Spanish outfit said Friday.
"Christophe Moreau, who rides this year with the team Agritubel, will in 2010 defend the colours of Eusebio Unzue's team," Caisse d'Epargne said in a statement.
Moreau, 38, had said he would retire at the end of the season.
He was one of the riders involved in the Festina drugs scandal that rocked the Tour de France in 1998.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane