UPDATE 1-UAE reopens Jebel Ali port after weather closure
* Bad weather could lead to another closure - source
* Jebel Dhanna terminal still closed (Adds Dhanna terminal remains closed)
DUBAI Aug 2 (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates reopened its Jebel Ali export terminal after its closure on Sunday morning due to bad weather conditions, a shipping source said.
"The Jebel Ali ports has now reopened and is operating normally, but the weather is still bad which might lead to another closure," said the source.
Jebel Dhanna terminal, in the capital emirate of Abu Dhbai is still closed from Friday.
"The port is still closed, still there is a sand storm, and high sea swells," a shipping source said.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Co (ADNOC), the main oil producer for the OPEC-member, exports its crude via the Jebel Dhanna terminal. (Reporting by Amena Bakr and Luke Pachymuthu; Editing by Hans Peters)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |