STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Man Group up on fund NAV, broker note
Shares in hedge fund firm Man Group (EMG.L) surge 6.6 percent, hitting a more than two-month high and topping Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE gainers' list, after its main fund AHL posted a 3.8 percent rise in net asset value last week.
Man Group shares are also boosted by a "buy" rating initiation from Execution Noble.
"Given AHL's historical track record, performance will come back, but it is difficult to say when. Until then a dividend yield of 12 percent compensates for the wait," the broker says.
"At 252 pence, even based on our below consensus estimates, the risk reward is extremely favourable and hence we initiate with a buy recommendation and fair value of 300 pence."
Reuters Messaging rm://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 8-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |