Djokovic thrashes Murray to win Australian Open
MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Serbian Novak Djokovic beat Andy Murray 6-4 6-2 6-3 to win his second Australian Open title on Sunday.
The third seed, who won his only previous grand slam title here in 2008, ended his fellow 23-year-old's dream of being Britain's first male grand slam champion in 75 years.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Diego Costa injured in Chelsea training - club source
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |