Djokovic thrashes Murray to win Australian Open
MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Serbian Novak Djokovic beat Andy Murray 6-4 6-2 6-3 to win his second Australian Open title on Sunday.
The third seed, who won his only previous grand slam title here in 2008, ended his fellow 23-year-old's dream of being Britain's first male grand slam champion in 75 years.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting