Djokovic thrashes Murray to win Australian Open
MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Serbian Novak Djokovic beat Andy Murray 6-4 6-2 6-3 to win his second Australian Open title on Sunday.
The third seed, who won his only previous grand slam title here in 2008, ended his fellow 23-year-old's dream of being Britain's first male grand slam champion in 75 years.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- St James's Place outperforms as FTSE stages late rally
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Labour faces collapse in support in Scotland - poll
- Barclays sets aside 500 million pounds for FX fines as profits rise |