Gazprom, ENI to sign deal for Severenergia gas
MOSCOW Feb 17 (Reuters) - Russia's Gazprom (GAZP.MM) will sign an agreement with Italy's ENI (ENI.MI) on Feb 28 on gas purchases from a jointly-held Russian energy unit, Severenergia, Gazprom said in a statement on Thursday.
Gazprom sold its 51 percent stake in Severenergia to its oil arm, Gazprom Neft (SIBN.MM) and independent producer Novatek NOTK.MM. Gazprom had bought its stake from ENI and Enel (ENEI.MI) last year. (Writing by Melissa Akin; editing by Jessica Bachman )
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria |