US govt won't recoup much from Solyndra loan-Chu
WASHINGTON Nov 17 (Reuters) - U.S. Energy Secretary Steven Chu said on Thursday he does not expect the government to recover much of the $535 million in loan aid it doled out to failed solar panel manufacturer Solyndra.
"That remains to seen, but I'm anticipating not very much," Chu told lawmakers at a House of Representatives Energy and Commerce hearing on the government's handling of the Solyndra loan. (Reporting by Roberta Rampton; Editing by Doina Chiacu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll
- Silent Europe aghast at possible breakup of Britain
- Russia, Egypt seal preliminary arms deal worth $3.5 billion - agency