Soccer-England's odds trimmed, Spain still favourites
LONDON, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Bookmakers William Hill now make England 7-1 joint third favourites to win Euro 2012 following Friday's draw in Kiev.
William Hill spokesman Graham Sharpe said: "England have been handed a decent draw and we have cut their odds from 11-1, their price before the draw, to 7-1."
7-1 England, Netherlands
40-1 Ukraine, Greece, Croatia, Poland, Czech Republic
100-1 Denmark (Writing by Dave Thompson; editing by Toby Davis)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots vote against independence in four small constituencies |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research