Soccer-England's odds trimmed, Spain still favourites
LONDON, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Bookmakers William Hill now make England 7-1 joint third favourites to win Euro 2012 following Friday's draw in Kiev.
William Hill spokesman Graham Sharpe said: "England have been handed a decent draw and we have cut their odds from 11-1, their price before the draw, to 7-1."
7-1 England, Netherlands
40-1 Ukraine, Greece, Croatia, Poland, Czech Republic
100-1 Denmark (Writing by Dave Thompson; editing by Toby Davis)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- UK retail sales growth falls to eight-month low, public finances weak
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |