Soccer-England's odds trimmed, Spain still favourites
LONDON, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Bookmakers William Hill now make England 7-1 joint third favourites to win Euro 2012 following Friday's draw in Kiev.
William Hill spokesman Graham Sharpe said: "England have been handed a decent draw and we have cut their odds from 11-1, their price before the draw, to 7-1."
7-1 England, Netherlands
40-1 Ukraine, Greece, Croatia, Poland, Czech Republic
100-1 Denmark (Writing by Dave Thompson; editing by Toby Davis)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |