Syrian security forces kill 33 people in Idlib - rights group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian security forces killed at least 33 people on Tuesday during army raids on villages in northern Idlib province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
"The army stormed the village of Abdita and chased people in Iblin and Balshoon, they killed 33 people. All are civilians," the rights group said.
(Reporting by Mariam Karouny)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- WRAPUP 4-Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs
- WRAPUP 2-Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs