Syrian security forces kill 33 people in Idlib - rights group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian security forces killed at least 33 people on Tuesday during army raids on villages in northern Idlib province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
"The army stormed the village of Abdita and chased people in Iblin and Balshoon, they killed 33 people. All are civilians," the rights group said.
(Reporting by Mariam Karouny)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |