Syrian security forces kill 33 people in Idlib - rights group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian security forces killed at least 33 people on Tuesday during army raids on villages in northern Idlib province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
"The army stormed the village of Abdita and chased people in Iblin and Balshoon, they killed 33 people. All are civilians," the rights group said.
(Reporting by Mariam Karouny)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |