Syrian security forces kill 33 people in Idlib - rights group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian security forces killed at least 33 people on Tuesday during army raids on villages in northern Idlib province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
"The army stormed the village of Abdita and chased people in Iblin and Balshoon, they killed 33 people. All are civilians," the rights group said.
(Reporting by Mariam Karouny)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route