Syrian security forces kill 33 people in Idlib - rights group
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian security forces killed at least 33 people on Tuesday during army raids on villages in northern Idlib province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
"The army stormed the village of Abdita and chased people in Iblin and Balshoon, they killed 33 people. All are civilians," the rights group said.
(Reporting by Mariam Karouny)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |