Luxottica chairman says ups Unicredit stake over 1 pct
MILAN Feb 28 (Reuters) - The chairman of Italian premium eyewear maker Luxottica said on Tuesday he had increased his stake in Italy's largest bank by assets Unicredit to slightly more than 1 percent.
"I increased my stake by a little, to not much more than 1 percent," Leonardo Del Vecchio told reporters asking him about his Unicredit holdings as he was exiting the luxury group's headquarters in Milan.
Shares in Unicredit turned slightly positive after the comments, rising 0.16 percent by 1210 GMT. (Reporting by Andrea Mandala)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Serbian fan killed in Istanbul Euroleague violence – consul
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- Islamic State targeted in 30 air strikes by U.S., allies
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- Conservatives, states set to launch legal blitz against Obama over immigration