Luxottica chairman says ups Unicredit stake over 1 pct
MILAN Feb 28 (Reuters) - The chairman of Italian premium eyewear maker Luxottica said on Tuesday he had increased his stake in Italy's largest bank by assets Unicredit to slightly more than 1 percent.
"I increased my stake by a little, to not much more than 1 percent," Leonardo Del Vecchio told reporters asking him about his Unicredit holdings as he was exiting the luxury group's headquarters in Milan.
Shares in Unicredit turned slightly positive after the comments, rising 0.16 percent by 1210 GMT. (Reporting by Andrea Mandala)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Russia, Germany up diplomatic battle over Ukraine sanctions
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine