Britain to expel Syrian charge d'affaires
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain is expelling the Syrian charge d'affaires and two other senior Syrian diplomats, Foreign Secretary William Hague said on Tuesday.
The move was part of a co-ordinated expulsion of Syrian diplomats from other major capitals.
Hague said the diplomats had been given seven days to leave the country.
(Reporting by Stephen Addison)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |