Britain to expel Syrian charge d'affaires
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain is expelling the Syrian charge d'affaires and two other senior Syrian diplomats, Foreign Secretary William Hague said on Tuesday.
The move was part of a co-ordinated expulsion of Syrian diplomats from other major capitals.
Hague said the diplomats had been given seven days to leave the country.
(Reporting by Stephen Addison)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Special Report - Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Analysis - Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |