Britain to expel Syrian charge d'affaires
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain is expelling the Syrian charge d'affaires and two other senior Syrian diplomats, Foreign Secretary William Hague said on Tuesday.
The move was part of a co-ordinated expulsion of Syrian diplomats from other major capitals.
Hague said the diplomats had been given seven days to leave the country.
(Reporting by Stephen Addison)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally