Britain to expel Syrian charge d'affaires
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain is expelling the Syrian charge d'affaires and two other senior Syrian diplomats, Foreign Secretary William Hague said on Tuesday.
The move was part of a co-ordinated expulsion of Syrian diplomats from other major capitals.
Hague said the diplomats had been given seven days to leave the country.
(Reporting by Stephen Addison)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- North Korea to deepen probe into Japanese abductees - Japan's Abe
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |