Drone attack kills 11 in south Yemen - residents
DUBAI (Reuters) - An unmanned drone killed 11 people who residents said they suspected of being Islamic militants as they met in a house in southern Yemen on Friday.
They said the men, who were thought to have included some foreigners, were inside a house in the town of al-Mahfad in Abyan province in south Yemen, where the United States and Yemeni army are trying to crush militants linked to al Qaeda.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- China hands drugmaker GSK record $489 million fine for paying bribes
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?