Drone attack kills 11 in south Yemen - residents
DUBAI (Reuters) - An unmanned drone killed 11 people who residents said they suspected of being Islamic militants as they met in a house in southern Yemen on Friday.
They said the men, who were thought to have included some foreigners, were inside a house in the town of al-Mahfad in Abyan province in south Yemen, where the United States and Yemeni army are trying to crush militants linked to al Qaeda.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- Osborne to declare austerity push is paying off |
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry