Fox News projects Obama wins Wisconsin in presidential race
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Fox News projected that President Barack Obama won the swing state of Wisconsin in Tuesday's presidential election.
Republican challenger Mitt Romney had hoped his selection of Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan as his running mate would help claim the Midwestern state's 10 electoral votes. Obama won the state in 2008.
(Reporting By Mark Felsenthal)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- UK earnings edge up, unemployment falls more than expected
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner