Fox News projects Obama wins Wisconsin in presidential race
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Fox News projected that President Barack Obama won the swing state of Wisconsin in Tuesday's presidential election.
Republican challenger Mitt Romney had hoped his selection of Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan as his running mate would help claim the Midwestern state's 10 electoral votes. Obama won the state in 2008.
(Reporting By Mark Felsenthal)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will "boomerang" |
- As Ukraine crisis deepens, Russia's neighbours boost defences
- Britain says Scotland split would put Scottish pensions at risk
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase