Spain stock market to lift Vueling trade ban at 1430 GMT
MADRID Nov 8 (Reuters) - The trading ban on shares of Spain's Vueling will be lifted at 1430 GMT, stock market regulator CNMV said on Thursday, following news of a takeover bid.
Trading was suspended late Wednesday after the International Airlines Group said it was considering a takeover of the low-cost carrier.
IAG, formed by the merger of British Airways and Iberia, on Thursday said it had made a formal offer to buy the 54.15 percent of Vueling that it doesn't already own at 7 euros per share.
Vueling was last trading down 4.4 percent at 5.47 euros.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |