Earthquake hits northern Japan, no tsunami warning issued
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.5 shook northern Japan on Friday, public broadcaster NHK said.
No tsunami warning was issued, and there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Exclusive - China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation: sources
- Aviva shares fall, Friends Life jumps seven percent on merger news