Earthquake hits northern Japan, no tsunami warning issued
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.5 shook northern Japan on Friday, public broadcaster NHK said.
No tsunami warning was issued, and there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Gaza gunmen execute 18 "collaborators" in Gaza; Israel pursues air strikes
- Insight - As Ukraine forces gain in east, focus of German diplomacy shifts