US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St pares early losses on Home Depot
NEW YORK Nov 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared initial declines and the Dow briefly turned positive on Tuesday, led by gains in Home Depot after the home improvement retailer posted solid quarterly earnings.
The Dow Jones industrial average shed 9.02 points, or 0.07 percent, to 12,806.06. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index lost 2.74 points, or 0.20 percent, to 1,377.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index dropped 13.49 points, or 0.46 percent, to 2,890.77.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman
- Judge rejects isolation for U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |