US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St pares early losses on Home Depot
NEW YORK Nov 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared initial declines and the Dow briefly turned positive on Tuesday, led by gains in Home Depot after the home improvement retailer posted solid quarterly earnings.
The Dow Jones industrial average shed 9.02 points, or 0.07 percent, to 12,806.06. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index lost 2.74 points, or 0.20 percent, to 1,377.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index dropped 13.49 points, or 0.46 percent, to 2,890.77.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Comet makes rare close pass by Mars as spacecraft watch
- Germany plans tougher controls on would-be jihadists