Iraq has received "positive signals" from Lukoil, CNPC-ministry
BAGHDAD Nov 16 (Reuters) - Iraq has received "positive signals" from China's CNPC and Russia's Lukoil they will consider purchasing Exxon Mobil's stake in the West Qurna-1 oilfield, a senior Iraqi oil ministry official told Reuters.
"We have received positive signals from both CNPC and Lukoil that they will consider purchasing Exxon's stake in West Qurna-1," the official said on condition of anonymity.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |