Iraq has received "positive signals" from Lukoil, CNPC-ministry
BAGHDAD Nov 16 (Reuters) - Iraq has received "positive signals" from China's CNPC and Russia's Lukoil they will consider purchasing Exxon Mobil's stake in the West Qurna-1 oilfield, a senior Iraqi oil ministry official told Reuters.
"We have received positive signals from both CNPC and Lukoil that they will consider purchasing Exxon's stake in West Qurna-1," the official said on condition of anonymity.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State