Iraq has received "positive signals" from Lukoil, CNPC-ministry
BAGHDAD Nov 16 (Reuters) - Iraq has received "positive signals" from China's CNPC and Russia's Lukoil they will consider purchasing Exxon Mobil's stake in the West Qurna-1 oilfield, a senior Iraqi oil ministry official told Reuters.
"We have received positive signals from both CNPC and Lukoil that they will consider purchasing Exxon's stake in West Qurna-1," the official said on condition of anonymity.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |