Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Wednesday
MADRID Nov 21 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
The Spanish Treasury has hired six banks - Citi, Credit Agricole, Credit Suisse, Deutche Bank, HSBC and Santander - to lead state-guaranteed bond auctions to raise 6 billion euros and pay off part of the country's electricity tariff deficit, Expansion reported, citing unnamed market sources.
Loss-making Spanish real estate group Reyal Urbis said on Tuesday its borrowings outweighed the value of its assets as it pursued talks to refinance around 4 billion euros ($5 billion) of debt.
German builder Hochtief has appointed a new chief executive to review its strategy, as indebted majority owner ACS pushes to make its takeover pay off.
Spanish telecoms group Telefonica said on Tuesday it had raised 400 million Swiss francs ($425.6 million) through a two-part bond sale, the third time the company has tapped bond investors since the summer. [ID:nL5E8MKF9B
Spain's flagship airline Iberia, owned by IAG and battling low-cost rivals, high-speed trains and deep recession at home, said on Tuesday it needed to cut labour costs by a third to become competitive.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health