European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 26 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Monday, as investors are set to take a breather following a sharp five-day rally, ahead of a meeting of euro zone finance ministers on Greece.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC 40 were down 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- HSBC fall weighs on FTSE as rebound loses steam