European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 26 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Monday, as investors are set to take a breather following a sharp five-day rally, ahead of a meeting of euro zone finance ministers on Greece.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC 40 were down 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Suicide attacks kill at least 17 in Iraq after mosque shooting |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky, Syria activist says