European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 26 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Monday, as investors are set to take a breather following a sharp five-day rally, ahead of a meeting of euro zone finance ministers on Greece.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC 40 were down 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke