European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 26 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Monday, as investors are set to take a breather following a sharp five-day rally, ahead of a meeting of euro zone finance ministers on Greece.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC 40 were down 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |