European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 26 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Monday, as investors are set to take a breather following a sharp five-day rally, ahead of a meeting of euro zone finance ministers on Greece.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC 40 were down 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |
- Bank of England eyes wage puzzle as it mulls when to raise rates
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets
- Analysis - Watch what markets don't do as world politics turns nasty