Abu Dhabi firm investing over $1 billion in UK oil fields
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (TAQA) TAQA.AD, majority-owned by the Abu Dhabi government, is investing over $1 billion (624.5 million pounds) in British North Sea oil fields owned by BP Plc (BP.L), sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday.
The deal follows changes to the tax treatment of North Sea oil assets, the sources said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |