Abu Dhabi firm investing over $1 billion in UK oil fields
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (TAQA) TAQA.AD, majority-owned by the Abu Dhabi government, is investing over $1 billion (624.5 million pounds) in British North Sea oil fields owned by BP Plc (BP.L), sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday.
The deal follows changes to the tax treatment of North Sea oil assets, the sources said.
(Writing by Andrew Torchia; editing by Jason Neely)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mandela's body arrives at South Africa's Union Buildings |
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Iran commander suggests foreign minister stay out of military affairs - report