Abu Dhabi firm investing over $1 billion in UK oil fields
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (TAQA) TAQA.AD, majority-owned by the Abu Dhabi government, is investing over $1 billion (624.5 million pounds) in British North Sea oil fields owned by BP Plc (BP.L), sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday.
The deal follows changes to the tax treatment of North Sea oil assets, the sources said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Britain's RBS places restrictions on lending in Russia
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in September if concerns addressed