Abu Dhabi firm investing over $1 billion in UK oil fields
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (TAQA) TAQA.AD, majority-owned by the Abu Dhabi government, is investing over $1 billion (624.5 million pounds) in British North Sea oil fields owned by BP Plc (BP.L), sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday.
The deal follows changes to the tax treatment of North Sea oil assets, the sources said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production