Abu Dhabi firm investing over $1 billion in UK oil fields
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (TAQA) TAQA.AD, majority-owned by the Abu Dhabi government, is investing over $1 billion (624.5 million pounds) in British North Sea oil fields owned by BP Plc (BP.L), sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday.
The deal follows changes to the tax treatment of North Sea oil assets, the sources said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels pull back from Donetsk outskirts
- Bank of England eyes wage puzzle as it mulls when to raise rates
- MPs criticise UK arms sales to Russia as Cameron pledges no new exports