Syria says 34 killed in Damascus bombings
BEIRUT (Reuters) - At least 34 people were killed in explosions which struck the eastern Damascus district of Jaramana on Wednesday, state television said, quoting a source at the Interior Ministry.
It said 10 bags containing the remains of unidentified victims had also been collected. Eighty-three people were seriously wounded, it said.
(Reporting by Dominic Evans)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |