Syria says 34 killed in Damascus bombings
BEIRUT (Reuters) - At least 34 people were killed in explosions which struck the eastern Damascus district of Jaramana on Wednesday, state television said, quoting a source at the Interior Ministry.
It said 10 bags containing the remains of unidentified victims had also been collected. Eighty-three people were seriously wounded, it said.
(Reporting by Dominic Evans)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |