Syria says 34 killed in Damascus bombings
BEIRUT (Reuters) - At least 34 people were killed in explosions which struck the eastern Damascus district of Jaramana on Wednesday, state television said, quoting a source at the Interior Ministry.
It said 10 bags containing the remains of unidentified victims had also been collected. Eighty-three people were seriously wounded, it said.
(Reporting by Dominic Evans)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |
- Tennis-Monday's order of play at U.S. Open