- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- 'Standing man' inspires silent protests in Turkey |
- Golfing in Iceland's midnight sun - lava beds, angry birds, winds
- Brazil protests pose challenge for World Cup organisers
BRIEF-AIG to sell up to 90 percent of ILFC
Dec 9 (Reuters) - American International Group Inc : * Announces agreement to sell up to 90 percent of international lease finance
corporation (ilfc) * Says investor group of China aviation industrial fund and p3 investments ltd.
have agreed to acquire 80.1% of ilfc for $4.23 billion * Says investor group has option to acquire an additional 9.9% stake of ilfc * Says investor group is expected to be expanded to include new China life
insurance co. ltd. and an investment arm of icbc international * Says expects to record a non-operating loss of approximately $4.4 billion
related to deal * Says after deal ilfc will retain operational Independence and continue to be
headquartered in Los Angeles * Says will retain at least a 10% ownership stake in ilfc
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this