Shelling in Syria's Raqqa kills 20, at least eight children
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Government shelling in the northern Syrian province of Raqqa killed about 20 people, at least 8 of them children, a video posted by activists on Wednesday showed.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published a video showing rows of the blood-stained bodies laid out on blankets. The sound of crying relatives could be heard in the background.
The shelling hit the province's al-Qahtania village, but it was unclear when the attack happened.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- North Korea to deepen probe into Japanese abductees - Japan's Abe
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |