Shelling in Syria's Raqqa kills 20, at least eight children
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Government shelling in the northern Syrian province of Raqqa killed about 20 people, at least 8 of them children, a video posted by activists on Wednesday showed.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published a video showing rows of the blood-stained bodies laid out on blankets. The sound of crying relatives could be heard in the background.
The shelling hit the province's al-Qahtania village, but it was unclear when the attack happened.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?