Imation buys storage systems provider Nexsan for $120 million
(Reuters) - Storage and data security company Imation Corp bought Nexsan Corp, a privately held provider of disk-based storage systems, for about $120 million in cash and stock.
Imation will pay $105 million in cash and $15 million in stock, the company said in a statement.
Shares of Imation closed at $4.67 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?