Imation buys storage systems provider Nexsan for $120 million
(Reuters) - Storage and data security company Imation Corp bought Nexsan Corp, a privately held provider of disk-based storage systems, for about $120 million in cash and stock.
Imation will pay $105 million in cash and $15 million in stock, the company said in a statement.
Shares of Imation closed at $4.67 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taxis, planes and viruses: How deadly Ebola can spread
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- NATO must change to better repel Russian threat - Cameron