Imation buys storage systems provider Nexsan for $120 million
(Reuters) - Storage and data security company Imation Corp bought Nexsan Corp, a privately held provider of disk-based storage systems, for about $120 million in cash and stock.
Imation will pay $105 million in cash and $15 million in stock, the company said in a statement.
Shares of Imation closed at $4.67 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- BT lines up O2 and EE in quest for British telecoms supremacy
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |