Imation buys storage systems provider Nexsan for $120 million
(Reuters) - Storage and data security company Imation Corp bought Nexsan Corp, a privately held provider of disk-based storage systems, for about $120 million in cash and stock.
Imation will pay $105 million in cash and $15 million in stock, the company said in a statement.
Shares of Imation closed at $4.67 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Air traffic computer fault hits flights from England
- Jailed Islamist women to go free, Egyptian court rules
- Nobel economics winner Fama says risk of global recession in 2014
- Mexico hospitalizes six suspected of stealing radioactive material