Imation buys storage systems provider Nexsan for $120 million
(Reuters) - Storage and data security company Imation Corp bought Nexsan Corp, a privately held provider of disk-based storage systems, for about $120 million in cash and stock.
Imation will pay $105 million in cash and $15 million in stock, the company said in a statement.
Shares of Imation closed at $4.67 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll