Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct at highest since June 2011
HONG KONG Jan 3 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start at a second successive 19-month high on Thursday, with China Overseas Land & Investment topping percentage gains among Hang Seng Index components after rising 2.3 percent.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 23,390.5, its highest intra-day level since June 1, 2011. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- Global Shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal