Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct at highest since June 2011
HONG KONG Jan 3 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start at a second successive 19-month high on Thursday, with China Overseas Land & Investment topping percentage gains among Hang Seng Index components after rising 2.3 percent.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 23,390.5, its highest intra-day level since June 1, 2011. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman