Nikkei gains as renewed yen weakness boosts exporters
TOKYO, Jan 10 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average advanced in early trade on Thursday as a renewed weakness in the yen buoyed exporters' shares, which have been rallying strongly over the past two months. The Nikkei rose 0.7 percent to 10,647.75, while the broader Topix index gained 0.7 percent to 885.14.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores
- Blind joins while Manchester United wait on Falcao