Greece delays decision on Postbank to next week-source
ATHENS Jan 11 (Reuters) - Greece's government has postponed to next week a decision on how to wind down troubled state lender Hellenic Postbank after international lenders asked to study the bank's business plan, a banker close to the matter said on Friday.
"The (EU/IMF) troika asked for a few days to assess the business plan of the 'good' bank," the banker said, referring to the bank's healthy assets that are expected to be run as a standalone entity.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Gascoigne sets record straight on Tottenham help
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- UPDATE 1-American Airlines unit to transfer 50 regional aircraft, cut jobs