Greece delays decision on Postbank to next week-source
ATHENS Jan 11 (Reuters) - Greece's government has postponed to next week a decision on how to wind down troubled state lender Hellenic Postbank after international lenders asked to study the bank's business plan, a banker close to the matter said on Friday.
"The (EU/IMF) troika asked for a few days to assess the business plan of the 'good' bank," the banker said, referring to the bank's healthy assets that are expected to be run as a standalone entity.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mandela's body lying in state, thousands queue to say goodbye |
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- FCA fines Lloyds record 28 million pounds for pushing sales
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial
- Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators