US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St edges lower at open as Apple drags
NEW YORK Jan 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks edged lower at the open on Monday as shares of Apple were weighed down by demand concerns, while investors faced a busy week for corporate earnings.
The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 0.39 point to 13,488.04. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index shed 1.89 points, or 0.13 percent, to 1,470.16. The Nasdaq Composite Index lost 11.34 points, or 0.36 percent, to 3,114.30.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down