US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St cuts declines as retailers gain
NEW YORK, Jan 15 - U.S. stocks cut earlier declines on Tuesday, with the Dow turning positive as shares of retail companies rose.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.44 points, or 0.02 percent, at 13,509.76. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index slipped 0.12 point, or 0.01 percent, to 1,470.56. The Nasdaq Composite Index was off 5.69 points, or 0.18 percent, to 3,111.82.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years |
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt |
- 'Complacent' NATO unprepared for Russian threat - MPs