Tennis-Nadal to return next month at Brazil Open
Jan 15 (Reuters) - French Open champion Rafa Nadal will make his long-awaited comeback from injury at next month's Brazil Open, the ATP confirmed on Tuesday.
The Mallorcan former world number one has been sidelined with a knee injury since last year's Wimbledon tournament and his hopes of returning at the Australian Open were hit by illness.
It will be Nadal's first appearance on the tour in South America since 2005.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- Exclusive - Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics