Hong Kong shares to open higher on stronger global outlook
HONG KONG Jan 25 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly higher on Friday tracking positive sentiment from encouraging U.S. jobless claims figures and solid China factory data.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.23 percent at 23,653.54 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Russia, Germany up diplomatic battle over Ukraine sanctions