- Rugby-Penpix of the British and Irish Lions team for first test
- Government says soldier deaths' court ruling will hit combat missions
- Dotcom decries 'largest data massacre' after company deletes files
- U.S. celebrity chef explains use of racial epithet in deposition
- Britain to start sale of Lloyds soon, review RBS split |
Hong Kong shares to open higher on stronger global outlook
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Jan 25 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly higher on Friday tracking positive sentiment from encouraging U.S. jobless claims figures and solid China factory data.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.23 percent at 23,653.54 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this