Hong Kong shares to open higher on stronger global outlook
HONG KONG Jan 25 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly higher on Friday tracking positive sentiment from encouraging U.S. jobless claims figures and solid China factory data.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.23 percent at 23,653.54 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Bank of England suspends real-time payments system
- FTSE slips back, weighed down by oil stocks
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |