Hong Kong shares to open higher on stronger global outlook
HONG KONG Jan 25 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly higher on Friday tracking positive sentiment from encouraging U.S. jobless claims figures and solid China factory data.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.23 percent at 23,653.54 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |