Hong Kong shares to open higher on stronger global outlook
HONG KONG Jan 25 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly higher on Friday tracking positive sentiment from encouraging U.S. jobless claims figures and solid China factory data.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.23 percent at 23,653.54 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll