US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat after Caterpillar, data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Monday following strong durable goods data and results from Caterpillar as investors paused after a rally that took the S&P 500 above 1,500 for the first time in more than five years.
The Dow Jones industrial average gained 14.97 points, or 0.11 percent, to 13,910.95. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index gained 0.02 points to 1,502.98. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 2.62 points, or 0.08 percent, to 3,152.33.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N.
- Netanyahu, showing seized rockets, says Iran fooling the world