US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat after Caterpillar, data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Monday following strong durable goods data and results from Caterpillar as investors paused after a rally that took the S&P 500 above 1,500 for the first time in more than five years.
The Dow Jones industrial average gained 14.97 points, or 0.11 percent, to 13,910.95. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index gained 0.02 points to 1,502.98. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 2.62 points, or 0.08 percent, to 3,152.33.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results