US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat after Caterpillar, data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Monday following strong durable goods data and results from Caterpillar as investors paused after a rally that took the S&P 500 above 1,500 for the first time in more than five years.
The Dow Jones industrial average gained 14.97 points, or 0.11 percent, to 13,910.95. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index gained 0.02 points to 1,502.98. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 2.62 points, or 0.08 percent, to 3,152.33.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- Search for Malaysia Airlines jet refocuses on drone scans of seafloor
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength