US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St little changed ahead of data
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed at the open on Tuesday as investors were cautious following a recent rally and before consumer confidence data.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 10.09 points or 0.07 percent, to 13,892.02, the S&P 500 gained 0.05 point to 1,500.23 and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 8.27 points or 0.26 percent, to 3,146.03.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media