Spreadbetters see Europe stocks falling for 2nd day
PARIS Jan 31 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to fall on Thursday, set to retreat for the second day in a row after data showed stalled U.S. economic growth and Saipem's profit warning sparked worries about the earnings season.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open around 18 points lower, or down 0.3 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open 24 points lower, or down 0.3 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open 10 points lower, or down 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results