US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St little changed as investors pull back
NEW YORK Feb 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended mostly flat on Wednesday, taking another pause in the recent rally that has driven the S&P 500 to five-year highs, as transportation and technology shares lost ground.
The Dow Jones industrial average unofficially ended up 6.61 points, or 0.05 percent, at 13,985.91. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index added 0.73 points, or 0.05 percent, to 1,512.02. The Nasdaq Composite Index slipped 3.10 points, or 0.10 percent, to 3,168.48.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results