Taiwan's HTC says January sales down 6 percent year-on-year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp (2498.TW) said on Wednesday that its consolidated sales for January were T$15.54 billion ($527 million), down 5.9 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$16.52 billion a year ago and T$21.57 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
(Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Singer Kesha denied drug, sex claims against producer three years ago
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- 'Django Unchained' actress charged with lewd conduct
- Record Chelsea win prompts talk of another title assault
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |