Taiwan's HTC says January sales down 6 percent year-on-year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp (2498.TW) said on Wednesday that its consolidated sales for January were T$15.54 billion ($527 million), down 5.9 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$16.52 billion a year ago and T$21.57 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
(Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report