Taiwan's HTC says January sales down 6 percent year-on-year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp (2498.TW) said on Wednesday that its consolidated sales for January were T$15.54 billion ($527 million), down 5.9 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$16.52 billion a year ago and T$21.57 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
(Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Special Report - Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Analysis - Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |