Taiwan's HTC says January sales down 6 percent year-on-year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp (2498.TW) said on Wednesday that its consolidated sales for January were T$15.54 billion ($527 million), down 5.9 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$16.52 billion a year ago and T$21.57 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
(Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |