Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday
MADRID Feb 12 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
The property firm is trying to refinance 3 billion euros of debt with creditors, including borrowings related to toxic assets in its Asentia unit, Expansion reported, citing comments by Chief Executive Pere Vinolas.
Iberia will present unions on Tuesday a plan to dismiss 4,000 employees under the new labour law with a maximum pay-off of one year's salary, El Mundo reported, without citing sources.
The cash-strapped media group is asking ten soccer clubs to cut the price of their broadcasting rights, El Economista reported, citing unnamed sources close to the company.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- UK retail sales growth falls to eight-month low, public finances weak
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |