Hague "strongly" condemns North Korean nuclear test
LONDON (Reuters) - Foreign Secretary William Hague "strongly" condemned the North Korean nuclear test on Tuesday and said Britain would press for a robust response to the test by the United Nations Security Council.
"I strongly condemn this development, which is a violation of UN Security Council Resolutions 1718, 1874 and 2087," Hague said in a statement.
"The UK will begin urgent consultations with Security Council partners calling for a robust response to this latest development."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again
- Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone