Hague "strongly" condemns North Korean nuclear test
LONDON (Reuters) - Foreign Secretary William Hague "strongly" condemned the North Korean nuclear test on Tuesday and said Britain would press for a robust response to the test by the United Nations Security Council.
"I strongly condemn this development, which is a violation of UN Security Council Resolutions 1718, 1874 and 2087," Hague said in a statement.
"The UK will begin urgent consultations with Security Council partners calling for a robust response to this latest development."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Standard Chartered says private bank client statements stolen in Singapore
- Hedging their bets, Ukraine's oligarchs sit above the fray
- Insight - Fukushima water tanks: leaky and built with illegal labour
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe