US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street flat, losses trimmed after data
NEW YORK, March 1
NEW YORK, March 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed, trimming earlier losses by mid-morning trading on Friday, with the Dow index turning positive briefly after an encouraging read on manufacturing data.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down just 0.89 points, or 0.01 percent, at 14,053.60. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.14 points, or 0.08 percent, at 1,513.54. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 8.39 points, or 0.27 percent, at 3,151.80.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive - China central bank ready to cut bank reserves if growth falters - sources
- UPDATE 4-Tennis-Indian Wells men's singles round 3 results
- Insight - Legal limbo hampers probe into missing Malaysia jet