Vettel puts his faith in "Hungry Heidi"
(Reuters) - Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel is hoping 'Hungry Heidi' will take him to a fourth successive Formula One world championship this season.
The 25-year-old German has given a female name to all his Red Bull cars over the years and announced the latest moniker on his website (www.sebastianvettel.de) with a picture and the words "Hungry Heidi so far known to you as RB9".
'Hungry Heidi' follows last year's 'Abbey'. Before that, the German drove 'Kate', 'Kate's Dirty Sister', 'Luscious Liz', 'Randy Mandy' and 'Kinky Kylie'.
Vettel is favourite to make a winning start to the season in Melbourne in Sunday's Australian Grand Prix.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests