Grangemouth refinery to reopen, chemical plant to close - Sky
LONDON (Reuters) - Scotland's Grangemouth refinery, shut last week due to a dispute between operator Ineos and its workforce, will reopen but the attached petrochemical plant is to close, Sky News reported on Wednesday.
Ineos said it would release a statement soon on the fate of the 210,000-barrels-per-day refinery and petrochemical plant, which in total employ around 1,400 staff.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Ukraine rebels say they are poised to recapture Donetsk airport |