Grangemouth refinery to reopen, chemical plant to close - Sky
LONDON (Reuters) - Scotland's Grangemouth refinery, shut last week due to a dispute between operator Ineos and its workforce, will reopen but the attached petrochemical plant is to close, Sky News reported on Wednesday.
Ineos said it would release a statement soon on the fate of the 210,000-barrels-per-day refinery and petrochemical plant, which in total employ around 1,400 staff.
(Reporting by Simon Falush; Editing by Dale Hudson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thousands of South Africans queue to see Mandela lie in state |
- FCA fines Lloyds record 28 million pounds for pushing sales
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial
- Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators