Grangemouth refinery to reopen, chemical plant to close - Sky
LONDON (Reuters) - Scotland's Grangemouth refinery, shut last week due to a dispute between operator Ineos and its workforce, will reopen but the attached petrochemical plant is to close, Sky News reported on Wednesday.
Ineos said it would release a statement soon on the fate of the 210,000-barrels-per-day refinery and petrochemical plant, which in total employ around 1,400 staff.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- More Ukrainian soldiers killed, Poroshenko defends peace plan
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- Nonplussed Lampard rewrites his Chelsea story with City goal
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Nationalists push for Irish unity vote after 'inspiring' Scottish referendum