Grangemouth refinery to reopen, chemical plant to close - Sky
LONDON (Reuters) - Scotland's Grangemouth refinery, shut last week due to a dispute between operator Ineos and its workforce, will reopen but the attached petrochemical plant is to close, Sky News reported on Wednesday.
Ineos said it would release a statement soon on the fate of the 210,000-barrels-per-day refinery and petrochemical plant, which in total employ around 1,400 staff.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Bank of England suspends real-time payments system
- FTSE slips back, weighed down by oil stocks
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |