Google bought $750 million Lenovo stake on January 30 - HKEx
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc bought a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd last month for $750 million, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google acquired 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share on January 30, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree and Paul Tait)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Subdued investment banking hits Barclays profits |
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- African girls to sue British Airways over alleged abuse by pilot
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |