Google bought $750 million Lenovo stake on January 30 - HKEx
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc bought a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd last month for $750 million, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google acquired 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share on January 30, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree and Paul Tait)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |