Google bought $750 million Lenovo stake on January 30 - HKEx
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc bought a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd last month for $750 million, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google acquired 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share on January 30, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree and Paul Tait)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health