Google bought $750 million Lenovo stake on January 30 - HKEx
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Internet search company Google Inc bought a 5.94 percent stake in China's Lenovo Group Ltd last month for $750 million, according to a disclosure on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Google acquired 618.3 million Lenovo shares at $1.213 per share on January 30, the stock exchange said late on Thursday.
Lenovo agreed to buy Google's Motorola handset division last week for $2.91 billion in a cash and stock deal.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree and Paul Tait)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Bank of England splits over rate hike for first time in three years
- Look, no hands! Test driving a Google car
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |