1 Min Read
March 8 (Reuters) - CDI Corp:
* CDI Corp - guidance reflects slower activity experienced in first part of quarter, consistent with that experienced in late part of 2016 q4
* CDI Corp - "overall demand trends among large clients and programs remain uncertain"
* CDI Corp reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Sees Q1 2017 revenue $180 million to $185 million
* Q4 revenue fell 13.1 percent to $183.9 million
* Q4 loss per share $0.08 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: