PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 27 Cts Corp
* Cts announces first quarter 2017 results
* Sees fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share $1.12 to $1.22
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.26
* Q1 earnings per share $0.25
* Q1 sales rose 3.6 percent to $100.2 million
* Sees fy 2017 sales $405 million to $420 million
* Reaffirms its prior guidance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
SAN FRANCISCO, May 24 Infosys Ltd, the India-based computer services giant, on Wednesday touted its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years at the company's annual leadership meeting in San Francisco.